The warmth we carry


I think I’ve always felt deeply connected to the sun. Not even in some dramatic spiritual way, just quietly and naturally. The way your whole body changes when warm light touches your skin after a cold season. The way a home suddenly feels alive when morning sunlight moves across the walls and blankets. I think the sun has always felt very feminine to me. Soft, steady, warm, life-giving. Not loud or demanding, just present. Maybe that’s why I keep painting these symbols and sculpting them with my hands without even fully thinking about it. They feel familiar to me, like something ancient and comforting.
As a woman, I think there’s something powerful in creating warmth around the people you love. Making a space feel safe and alive. Cooking slowly, opening windows in the morning, lighting candles in the evening, touching someone gently when they’re tired, bringing softness into everyday life. I honestly think these quiet things matter more than people realize. Modern life moves so fast now that softness almost feels rebellious sometimes, but I think softness is its own kind of strength.


That’s probably why I love making these little objects so much. The clay, the fabric, the textures, the imperfect handmade feeling of everything. They remind me to stay connected to nature, to slowness, to beauty that feels human instead of polished. Like small warm pieces of sunlight you can hold in your hands.

No comments: