Wild little things I make


So yeah… besides writing and all my other creative chaos, I make these little handmade things too. Tiny clay talismans, linen bags, weird sun symbols, strange little creatures that honestly feel like they came out of a dream somewhere in the desert. I love working with my hands. Like really love it.



There’s something grounding about clay and fabric and paint. No screens. No noise. Just texture, earth, intuition, silence, music in the background, maybe tea getting cold somewhere nearby.


I think I’m always trying to bring nature back into everyday life in small ways. To make objects that feel warm, imperfect, human. Things that look like they’ve already lived a little. Things you want to carry with you.

A lot of this stuff is inspired by natural textures, old symbols, road trips, forests, sun-faded fabrics, handmade objects you find in tiny places and somehow never forget.

Anyway. These pieces are a quiet little part of my world now, and I’m really happy they exist. And honestly? Making them feels a lot like breathing.


No comments: